Terms & Conditions
We are excited to provide you with the products and services needed. Here’s what to expect from Campbell Signs & Apparel LLC (aka CSA):
(1) A Deposit is required to start the order/design process and secure a spot on our production schedule. $100 for orders under $500. ½ down on orders of $500 or more.
(2) You will receive an art proof within 7 days after your deposit with a design based upon the concept discussed when ordering. Our prices include the original design plus two reasonable revisions. Additional revisions will be charged at our current shop rate (minimum 1 hour @ $65).
(3) You have 90 days to place an order after the first design proof is sent.
(4) Once the order is placed, you will receive a Sales Acknowledgement detailing your purchase which will need a reply with approval or changes.
(5) Upon approval, an invoice will be created and payment will be due less the deposit.
(6) If no order is placed within 90 days, you forfeit the deposit as payment for our time.
(7) After order details and designs are approved and paid, your order will move into production and no further
changes can be made.
(8) Standard turnaround time is 10 business days (sometimes less, sometimes a little more). This does not include shipping time. If you have an exact deadline, please make sure to clarify that when placing the order and we will confirm if that timeframe is possible.
(9) We will contact you when the order is finished and ready for pickup or shipping.
All designs created in house are Property of Campbell Signs & Apparel LLC (CSA) by copyright and remains the property of CSA. Art created by CSA can only be used for items purchased/produced at CSA. If you need your logo for use outside of CSA, the starting price is $250 for logo design only.
We will stand behind the quality of our printing. However, we are not involved in production or the quality control of any of the garments we print on. That is in the hands of the product manufacturer. If we notice an issue with a garment before decorating, we will request a replacement from our supplier. We do our best; however, we are not inspecting every inch of every item for issues. We will accept no responsibility for issues with shrinkage and/or sewing issues. We apologize in advance if this occurs, but no refunds or reprints will be made for these issues as we have absolutely no control over them.
Accidents rarely happen but sometimes they do. In that case, CSA may reprint mistakes after examination of product and determination of faulty causes only if brought to our shop within 1 week of order receipt. CSA will not refund customer supplied materials for any issues that may arise.
All orders are triple counted: at staging, on press, and in packing – it’s really rare that your numbers are off. If you feel that they are, you must let us know within 1 day of order pickup. Any discrepancy will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Slight variables in print location may occur ESPECIALLY with designs that are perfect circles or perfect squares. CSA will not rerun or refund any garments for minor infractions (up to 1 inch) of placement. Also, this is a hands on process, things will alter, there’s minor placement changes on any and every item - if you have issues, most definitely talk to us about it. Our end goals is that you love whatever we are doing for you.
We do not offer refunds on custom printed materials. CSA will not give a refund once orders are placed, approved and in production. If a refund is requested prior to production, a 25% restocking fee will be charged plus product(s) shipping costs.